The Jewkes Family

Wade and Marci
Trevor, Randi, Ben, Charlee, Tucker, Ryanne & Kyall

...All because two people fell in love.







Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad

My dad is my hero. I love him more than words can describe. I guess I am still mad that he died. I wish that my kids could have had more time with him. I wish I could have had more time with him. I am so grateful that we got to move to Logan and live just a few blocks from him for the last few years of his life. I saw him every day. I hugged him every day. I told him I loved him, every day. I know without a doubt that he knew how much I loved him, and I know that not only did he love me, but that I was his favorite :) We have such great memories of my dad. Even Ryanne remembers the "hubba hubba" day. She spent so much time with Gramps, he even bought her a shirt that said "Grandpa's Little Sidekick". Randi knows she was named after an amazing man and tries her best to represent it well. I love that his computer password was always "Trevor". All my kids knew that he loved them. I treasure the time I spent working along side him in "Santa's Workshop" his last Christmas. We made some pretty impressive things that hopefully will be passed down through the generations. I wish that I was stressed over what to buy him for his birthday this weekend instead of visiting his grave, but I know without a doubt that he


watches over me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment