The Jewkes Family

Wade and Marci
Trevor, Randi, Ben, Charlee, Tucker, Ryanne & Kyall

...All because two people fell in love.







Thursday, October 25, 2012

Charlee Ann

This is our gorgeous daughter, Charlee.  She is our exact middle child.  It seems impossible that she is already 13 years old.  I remember the day she was born.  I had gone in for an ultrasound to check fluid levels (with our 5,4, and almost 3 year olds of course).  They wouldn't let me leave the hospital.  There was no measurable fluid and they were worried she would compress her cord or other bad things.  I called a neighbor who rushed up and took the kids.  Wade came straight from his route - I think he may even have had his package car - dressed in his UPS browns.  The doctor came in and told him that this would be his best "delivery."  I remember when she was born, she didn't cry.  Not one sound.  I thought the worst had happened, and kept asking if she was okay.  She was beautiful!  Of course, she has made up with whining and crying since :)  She is truly a miracle baby, in more ways than anyone will ever know.  Charlee is an amazing, intelligent, talented, friendly, beautiful, tender hearted young woman.  We love watching her grow into her own and are excited to support her in a new sport...volleyball!  We love you, Charlee!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that Charlee is playing volleyball. That is my favorite sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone knows the sport! She will need to get some pointers from you.

      Delete