The Jewkes Family

Wade and Marci
Trevor, Randi, Ben, Charlee, Tucker, Ryanne & Kyall

...All because two people fell in love.







Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hours drag, but years fly by.

It seems no matter how hard I try to hang on to these moments, time goes by so fast. Some days it seems like we'll never make it to bedtime. So many activities, homework and stuff to do. Days can drag on forever. But then I realize another week has gone by and I have no idea where it went. I love having Trevor around during the day, but that means he is in college. College. How is it that I have a child in college? Then there's Randi. Homecoming week of her senior year. She has turned into the most beautiful, amazing young woman. Ben is a full blown teenager. Yep, he's even got sass. And I'm soon to have 3 kids on our car insurance. Yikes. Charlee amazes me with her beautiful smile and happy attitude, well most of the time. Tucker seems to be well beyond his years in so many ways. Sometimes I need to remind the 18 and 19 year olds that no, Tucker can't "play" past 8 on a school night :) Ryanne is 8. Eight. She is so smart and such a great friend to everyone at school. Now if we could just cut out the "it's not fair" and "I don't like that" -s. Kyall continues to be spoiled rotten by everyone around her. I literally tear up thinking she won't have any memories of life with all her siblings still at home. I try to savor each minute with them. I have truly been blessed with the best kids. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment